The Elan Vineyards Wine Society
We are proud to introduce the Elan Vineyards Wine Society. Since 1992, our family has been committed to producing handcrafted, world-class Cabernet Sauvignon from our estate vineyards on Atlas Peak. The Elan Vineyards Wine Society was formed to ensure our valued customers are guaranteed an allocation of our limited production wines to savor year round. We offer three distinctive levels to choose from.
The Platinum Society Membership
- One fall shipment of twelve (12) bottles of our current release estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- One spring shipment of twelve (12) bottles, including a collection of our Library Cabernet Sauvignon, limited offerings, and two (2) bottles of our new release Proprietary Blend
The Gold Society Membership
- One fall shipment of six (6) bottles of our current release estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- One spring shipment of six (6) bottles, including a collection of Library Cabernet Sauvignon, limited offerings, and one (1) bottle of our Proprietary Blend
The Silver Society Membership
- One fall shipment of six (6) bottles or twelve (12) bottles of our new release Cabernet Sauvignon
Add Elite Status: Our Wine Society members may add Elite Status to their membership level and receive an allocation of three (3) additional bottles of our Proprietary Blend in the fall.
The Privileges extended to our Wine Society members include:
- Exclusive pricing on your Wine Society Collections and additional wine purchases. Please note: extremely limited offerings may not qualify for discounts.
- A guaranteed allocation of our Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, upon release.
- Access to limited production estate wines, library wines from our cellar, and large format Etched and Hand painted bottles by a local artist.
With your prior approval through membership, your credit card on file will be automatically charged for your Wine Society Collections, applicable sales tax, and freight fees. Membership costs and freight fees are subject to an annual increase. Please note: You may cancel your membership with written notification at any time prior to a Wine Society shipment leaving the winery.
Please contact Linda at (707) 252-3339 to inquire about Wine Society Membership availability.